Whitney's special day....
Dane and Whitney SOON to be Nelson. Whitney went through the Bountiful Temple, and she looked beautiful. The spirit was so strong and it was such a good experience for us all.
My mom and dad are amazing.
It was a really good day...
The Sistas!
The Keller & Nelson Girls @ Whit's bridal luncheon! Sego Lilly Cafe... One of our fav's!
My little sister is all grown up!
{ The Wedding May 9, 2009 }
-Salt Lake Temple
They did it...

I love her so much I just can't stand it!

We are just great support!

Keller Family... minus Scotty & Carsen!

The group... It was such a beautiful ceremony. Elder Callister from the Seventy sealed Whitney and Dane. He is in my parents ward and is now the Bountiful Temple President. He is such an amazing man and said so many wonderful things. It was an AWESOME day!

( The Reception }
-Grand America Hotel
My better half...

The Keller Kids & our lovers!

Keller Family...

The Nelson Family!

The Groomsmen...

The Bridesmaids...

We snuck into the ball room before the doors were open!

The brothers!

Bringing back memories from our wedding day! It was so fun to have the Wayne Foster band back! They are amazing!

Who knows...

Gettin' our groove on!

Whit and I decorated the Honey Mooners room with fun treats & stuff...

Our little brother Jax sang at my older brothers wedding as well as mine... and now Whitney's! He sang, "L. is for the way you look at me.." He was a rock star!!

Cutting the cake...

The happy couple!

And they lived happily ever after!!

{ The After Party }
We went to The Eagles concert the day after the wedding. And yes... the newly weds came as well!

We like to party...

Rockin' out to the EAGLES baby!

It was an AWESOME CONCERT! And such a fun weekend!!
4 comments:
Haha! "More to come lata...I'm tired!" Love the pictures!! I could look at them over & over every day!
Those are such great pictures, you all looked georgous! Especially miss Whitney...
Oh I love the NEW pictures! I hope that I can be as good as you at blogging someday...haha! So cute!
Post a Comment