The Group Before...

I just love them.

I do NOT cut hair. But we had to cut out the lice in all the children's hair. What fun that was!

Teaching the little peruvians how to play duck, duck, GOOSE!

Building a greenhouse for their vegetables.

When we stayed in the amazon we went alligator hunting...
These guys were in the middle of the amazon. I can't believe people still live like this.
I bought this little guy from the guy in the blue tank for 20 bucks...
I named him CUSCO! He went everywhere with me and LOVED laffy taffy!
Machu Picchu... I didn't even know this existed! It was absolutley BEAUTIFUL! We even hiked that mountain you can see behind me, Huayna Picchu.

This is to top of Huayna Picchu!! What a rush!

My mother in law wasn't too happy with this shot. But my mom is used to this kind of crap!

The Lima, Peru Temple. Amazing. What a cool feeling it was to come across something familiar in a totally different country. It was beautiful.
I ran into one of my good friends at church that I have known since elementary, Tim Goalen as a missionary. It was so funny! We were both SHOCKED! After church we got to go with him to visit some less active members. Such an awesome experience!

The Group at the end of the journey!
4 comments:
What a cool trip. My sister in law is from Peru. I'd love to go there someday. I loved that you got to serve, visit less actives, exercise. Sweet! And look at you blondie!
We loved going to Peru! Its where Brad went on his mission and has been back about 5 times since! I can't believed that we were there just a few months ago! The people there are amazing and the Amazon and Macchu Picchu are things you just HAVE to SEE in PERSON! Hope that you will like Texas, my cousin just moved from there and she loved it!
You're such a stud!!! I freakin' love you even though I haven't been very good at showing it! I've been out of town so much and I'm leaving again this week for girls camp!!! I bet I won't even get to see you before you leave to Texas!!!! I'm so sad I didn't try harder to get together. I'll be back on the 3rd. When do you leave? I love and miss you Spikey!!!
steph! we are going to peru at the end of the year, you and colb should come!! so far it is lance, wendy, tiff, shaya and your cousin melissa (uncle lynn's daughter??)! COME!!!
Post a Comment