6.21.2009

{ I miss this GUY.... }


I think he is pretty hot.


A little update... Yes, I SUCK at blogging. I think I say that every time I post something, but life has been a little crazy busy! So... WE MOVED TO TEXAS BABY! I was scared out of my mind when we decided to move to Houston. But now that we are moved down there and found the cutest place to live, its just awesome! The only thing that sucks right now is my husband is a few states away. I am still in Utah to finish up a few things, and oh yeah... go to Lake Powell with the fam. I haven't seen Colb since last MONDAY! Lame. I am going out there over the 4th of July for a week, coming back to Utah and hittin' the lake. Colb will be back in July for a few days and then we're off back to Texas! We already love The Woodlands. Its such a beautiful place and the nicest people. We drove down there last weekend with all of our stuff, and both cars with the help of Dad Stringham and little bro Alex. It was fun staying in different hotels in different states each day! But so happy the drive is over! I will post pictures of Whits Wedding and our new little place later. For now, I just wanted to vent about how much I miss my husband. He loves his new job and likes who he works with. But I can't wait to get down there and start our little adventure...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhh. that stinks being without the hubby. but it sounds like you are having enough fun to make up for it a little. :) Can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Whitney Nelson said...

Oh steph! I kinda know how you feel, even though you really are away from, I feel like I am away from Dane since I see him only 4 hours a day! I'll be right there with ya in a few weeks! I'm excited for you two start your own adventure! We're loving ours so far! Love you so much!

Abbee said...

oh man steph i would be dieing!!! and I CANT BELIEVE YOU MOVED TO TEXAS!!! I hope you have a blast and at least when you do see Colby you guys will have a FUN reunion ;)

Jen Herem said...

sad.. i bet its hard being apart. adding you to my blog links.. so we can keep in touch!

Dayna said...

The Woodlands huh! You are about an hour away from us! We have some friends that moved to The Woodlands a little while ago, Shelby & Megan Boseman! Great family! With how huge ward and stake boundary's are here you may just bump into them! They are also from Utah! Any way, we will have to get together sometime! Welcome to Texas!