3.18.2010

Back to Utah #2!!

Colby & I went home back in Decemeber for about 12 days. But in January, I made a super random decision to head home for a couple weeks. Flights were cheap, Christmas was hectic, Colby started a new semester of school (which means, bye bye husband!) & I just wanted to go home and see a few people I didn't get to see over Christmas! I had so much fun with both families, all my cute friends and just hangin out running errands with my mom!! My dad says I'm addicted, but here are just a few pictures from my last trip to Utah.........

{Grandma Flora Keller!}
If any of you know my grandma Keller, you know she is all about fashion, jewelry and makeup! But since she has been in the rest home she isn't able to get herself ready like she used to. But man, if you pull out a camera she is sure to get all primped up and ready to pose! She was putting on her lip stick and said, "Well don't you need any?" So of course I jumped on that... Nothin' like bright red sassy lips!!


{Big Brother CUBBY BEAR!}
So... my nephews and I were minding our own business and having fun when... Uncle CUB came to join us. He is so good at making you SO mad and laugh SO hard until you pee your pants ALL at the same time! This is kinda what happened here--


Where's Carsen????

OH! There he is!!


{Bountiful Girls!}
I have some of the best friends any girl could ask for. This was just ONE of the many times I hit up Cafe Rio... It's always my first and last stop when I come and leave Utah! Love you girls!


{Maui Girls!}
It was so fun to get together with my college besties!! We lived together in Orem while we all attended UVU and lived in Maui for the summer together working for Del Sol. I love these girls and it was so fun to meet baby Taiya for the first time-- little stinker was late on her due date and I moved to Texas just a few days before she was born! And it was fun to see Jamie preggers for the first time! She just had her little guy a couple weeks ago and I can't wait to meet him! We missed you Erin!

{BiRtHdAyS!!}
My mom and dad both have January birthdays! And I was lucky enough to be in town for my moms birthday and celebrate! We got yummy Mandarin takeout for everyone and ran out of food... We like food. So we ordered a few pizzas from Arella's! It was so fun to be with my family, but we missed you COLBY!!




{StRiNgHaMs!}
I just have to say... I couldn't ask for better in-laws! I always have so much fun with them & they know how to have a good time! We missed Colby, Em, Craig and baby Jude, but I was happy to have them all to myself a few times. I can't believe how big Alex is. He has a man voice now so its a little weird when we are having conversations and its not little Alex anymore! But he is one handsome man!!


{BHS Basketball}
When I was home for Christmas I only got to go to one of my little brothers bball games. When I went home last month, I got to see him play 4 times! I still can't believe Jaxon is in high school. But he is so handsome and an awesome basketball player! I am a very proud big sista!!


We pretended that we were in High School Musical... We rock!

{I-da-ho... U-da-ho!!}
My cute mom, sweet grandma and I took a little road trip up to Horseshoe Bend, Idaho to visit my cousin Jenna and her family. My amazing cousin Jenna Lee was diagnosed with cancer about 4 years ago. And to me, she is a rock. I don't know how she has stayed so strong & positive through it all. I was so glad I was able to go spend a few days with her when I was home. Jenna, thanks for your example, our little talks and kickin' my butt at Guitar Hero. I look up to you so much and pray for you everyday. I love ya girl... and all I gotta say is-- "CANCER SUCKS!!"




{Wrestling!}
My brother Casey was out of town and Marla had Young Womens, so Aunty Steph got to take Carsen to his last wrestling meet/practice. I love that he is taking after his dad. My brother was an awesome wrestler and I love watching him coach and wrestle with his own boys! Carsen did awesome!



{Baby Business!}
One of my best friends had her baby on January 28, 2010! Baby Miller Matthew Mendenhall! I was SOOOO excited that one-- I was in town for the shower. And two-- HE CAME EARLY so I could hold him and kiss him! Congrats Meg... I love your guts!


5 comments:

Mike and Brit Harris said...

How cute is your Grandma! Looks like you had a lot of fun, thanks for sharing! Hope things are good in Texas!

Keller Klan said...

It was so fun having you home! We look forward to the next visit! Love ya Neph!

Heather said...

I'm so happy you updated your blog!!! I love all your pictures, you look beautiful as always, and carson is so big, he's wrestling, what the heck? I miss your face:)

kaysi van dyke fox said...

ok you & your grandma are about the cutest thing ever!!! i love that you put on her lipstick!!! i was laughing for a while when i read that!! so cute!! how is texas girlfriend?!?!?!

ps. you look gorgeous!!!

Brad and Britt said...

Oh I am so glad that you went up to visit Jenna....she is probably one of my favorite girls to care for! I LOVE her! Please give her my love!