
LoHuh-Vuh-HeRs... {lovers}


Steph & Jeff... aka Crapface & Dickhead!

Blakers! I probably should have gotten his mother's permission to put this picture up, but I thought it was pretty dang cute!

Little miss sass Aliya...

Cute Taeya...


Jeffy+Stephy+Colby= BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
haha But seriously, this is how it was in high school! I was just one of the boys, and since Jeff is my cousin we had sleepovers all the time... the only thing my mom didn't know was that Colby was going to be there! And that's where the history began... We always joked that Jeff would be our Maid of Honor / Best Man at our wedding! Which I guess he was in a way! We love our Jeff and wish him the best of luck in Paris!


Just havin' a gay old time!

Uncle Colby being a little smarty pants when I was trying to take a cute picture... But it still turned out cute! He is going to be such a great dad!

Baby Kai LOVES & MISSES his Uncle Jeff!

Nothin better than a Colby-Jeffy Samich!

{ 33 years of LOVE }
I just wanted to give a little shout out to my amazing mom & dad! They just celebrated their 33rd anniversary. I know everyone says this about their parents, but they really are my best friends. I have always been super close with my mom and dad. And thats why I look up to them so much... they always put their family and children first. My parents know how to be your friend and still be the boss! They are so fun to be around and they are the reasons our family is so close. Not only are they the best parents, but they have an amazing marriage. I have always looked up to them and wanted my marriage to be just like theirs. I remember being young and would see them kiss, or my dad grab my moms butt and my friends being grossed out... but I always laughed and it just reminded me of how much they love each other cause I never saw my friends parents kiss or anything like that. Anyway, they are such great examples of love and I couldn't ask for any better parents... I love you both so much mom & dad. You are the best parents anyone could ask for!
Happy Anniversary and many more to come...



13 comments:
Love the pic of Blakers and the girls. And what the hell?! Why was Colby taking home rolls?! I don't think so! Those things are sacred! haha Excited to see your cute face!
Ah, Steph! I need to come visit you! The beach looks amazing! Tell your parents "congrats" on their anniversary...that is very exciting!
I love seeing your pictures!!! You are an amazing photographer and you are so freaking beautiful and photogenic. You are a-MAZING Stephers.
luv ya!!!
Ah Texas! I miss it? Have you been to Harwin yet? If not, you must go!!! Love all the pictures!
i love all of your pictures from the last two posts!!! you and colby are so cute and are always having fun!!! are you guys coming back to utah for christmas or thanksgiving?? :)
So cute & so perfect, steph! Good thing you posted a blog about our cute parents...(I'm bad at this still) Haha. They are just the best! And it looks like you had so much with jeffy visiting! Love you!
Are you serious? I could care less that you post a pic of my kids butt. Remember, i am the one that stuck a pic up of him in a thong! It could be much worse. I need to get copies of these. Thanks a ton for preserving the memory!
OH i miss you guys. can't tell you how much i loved that weekend. did you notice how scared blake looks in the one where we are pulling faces? followed by the one where he's getting smashed because i was tickling you. wow, he's got to get used to having such a great uncle...
love and miss you guys.
Oh I haven't seen Jeff in ages. Hope you are headed home around the holidays. I always have so much fun when we get together. My blog changed slightly so you might have to update it on your list. I don't know why it does that sometimes.
http://web.me.com/bottfamily/Bottfamily with nothing else after it.
how cute is jeff?!! and steph?!! and colb?!! i am so glad you are having fun in texas. maybe we can get together when we are both home for the holidays!!
Stephers I miss you sooooooo much!!! I hate knowing that your so far away. Dang it. Come home. This home. I am so glad that you are loving texas so much but don't get too use to it... you said it was only for a couple years and we want you back! Anyways your place is way cute and I'm glad your having fun! Did I mention that I miss you? December better hurry on up. Taiya needs to meet my Neph! P.S. Since when do you spell my name with an "e," silly girl... you know better. Ha.
Steph, I love your hair! I forgot to comment on it last time, so ya, I love it!
Steph, you and Colby look so natural holding such a cute little baby....hmm...maybe you just should think about having one! I love hearing about parents who are still so happily married after so many years of marriage! It gives us something to look forward to!
Post a Comment