8.14.2008

OuR oNe YeAr AnNiVeRsArY!!





















Colb and I had our one year anniversary on August 8th! I can't believe it has been a whole year already!! Where did the time go? It seems like just last week we were sayin' "I do" and dancin' away on the dance floor! Everyone always told us that our first year would be super hard! But it has seriously been the funnest year! And luckily no crazy surprises! Other than Colby talking in his sleep! haha But I am so lucky! He is so amazing and I really couldn't ask for a better husband and best friend. I still can't believe I married COLBY STRINGHAM! We met clear back in 3rd grade at Nick Phelps birthday party! He dated one of my best friends, he lived across the street from my cousins since 3rd grade, we made out a few times in high school cause we were bored, and last but not least, EVERYONE and their dog told us that it would NEVER work out with us when he got home from his mission... Yeah we went through our ups and downs! But look at us now! Who would have ever thought!?! haha After 7 years of makin' out, writing letters thousands of miles away, break ups and make ups... We are more in love than ever!! Ok, its gettin' a little too cheesy, I just wanted to let my husband know how much I love his stinkin guts! He makes me laugh to the point where I have to pee my pants, and he treats me like... well, I can't think of anything to compare it to, but its just ReaLLy GooD! haha

I woke up to Colb making me my favorite breakfast, FRENCH TOAST! And then we got to go to our friends wedding at the Salt Lake Temple, Jeremy & Dakota Stuart! What better place to be on our anniversary! They are a beautiful couple! Afterwards we went up to Park City at the Grand Summit Hotel. We took a bite into the top part of our cake... NASTY! I think we should stop that tradition.. We went shopping and went on the Coaster, which was totally AWESOME! And ya know, do what married people do... It was a great day!
One year down, Eternity to go...

28 comments:

Ashley said...

Steph--Cheese and all--you are freakin' adorable!!!

Tam said...

Congrats!!! Its nice marrying your HS sweetheart -- not too many surprises! 14 years later there still arent many surprises. Colby is awesome and you two are so good together!

Natalie Carver said...

Congrats!!! I didnt think that the 1 year was hard either...or the 2nd, 3rd and the 4th hasnt been too bad either!!! I am so happy for you two!

Jensen Family said...

Congrats!! You two are so cute! And how 'bout some pics of that cute house of yours??? Glad to hear that you still love eachother!! Love ya ~

Emily Harper said...

Happy Anniversary! Oh... and, what do married people do???

kaysi van dyke fox said...

happy belated anniversary!!!! how was your cake??? was it good?? :) oh my gosh, im so excited to be married!!!!! you guys are too cute!!

'O' town - My Home Town said...

hey congrats you guys...dang i can't believe it...1 year already...you guys are the bomb together...hope to catch up soon...take care...love ya :)

Rachel said...

I love my Stephy! 1 year already.. time sure does fly by! Love ya, can't wait to see you when I get home in a couple days.

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Happy Anniversary! Nephers I feel like I never get to talk to you anymore and I miss you!! GEEZ. It looks like everything is going great but this whole blog thing just isn't good enough! Lets try to get together next week or something! Girls night! Miss you and love you!

Jacquelyn & Brian Watson said...

Congrats guys! You two are an amazing couple!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Hey steph! Congrats you two. I knoe, once you get married time goes twice as fast- it is crazy!! I am glad you two had a great anniversary, you guys are so dang cute together. Congrats!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Congrats to the happy couple!! Seriously y'all are made for eachother! So, Brandon gets home soon and we all need to play! we live too close not to!

Brad and Britt said...

way to go! you made it through the first and BEST year EVER! It is crazy how fast time flies! Marriage is AWESOME! you guys are such a cute couple too!

Tiffany said...

You guys are so cute! It was so fun to see you in the temple on such a special day for both of you guys! Your blog is so cute and Congratulations- we will probably catch up with you on the lake next summer.

RaCHeL said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your wedding was so fun! Can't believe it was a year ago. Hope all is well!

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

You guys are adorable!
Hey guys we put our blog to private a while ago and didn't get everyone added (You may be added we are just sending this to everyone.) If you want an add send an e-mail to scully171@gmail.com!

corrine said...

those pictures from your wedding are absolutely beautiful! you guys make such a cute couple. you look so happy in every picture! happy 1 year anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Steph it is 48 S. 800 E in AF, if you want to go inside there is a lock box I forgot the code but if you do want to go inside I can get it let me know

Kristy Carpenter said...

Congrats on the one year! Can't believe it's really been that long! Way to go!

Camille and Paul said...

Congratulations you two! Through it all I am so glad it worked out for you too! It has been fun to see you go through it all and end up on top. Married life is so fun being married to your best friend. I am sure you will have many, many more to come. Love you guys, Camille.

Maureen said...

Steph...
i am so glad you found me! well little Elsie was a huge surprise and i am so glad it happened! i really love being a mom even though i was a little scared of it! well you look beautiful as always.. keep in touch!

Joey and Lauren Toone said...

It was so great to hear from you. I am glad that we have each others blogs now. I can't even believe it has already been a year...It just seems like yesterday we were all at Ventana and going snowboarding at Brighton. We are doing awesome and Brody is the coolest little guy ever!! We will be in Utah the weekend of October 12th.... we are blessing him that Sunday... If you guys don't have any plans, you should come..We would love to see you!!! My cell phone # is still the same... call me if you get a chance. We need to catch up!!!!

Chris and Em said...

are you going to uvsc?????

ben and kristi said...

You two are such a fun, beautiful couple! We had so much fun with you at the ranch! Let's play soon.

ben and kristi said...

You two are such a fun, beautiful couple! We had so much fun with you at the ranch! Let's play soon.

ben and kristi said...

I'm still figuring out this whole commenting business... I just barely discovered your comment on my blog. Sorry for the double comment!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are so darling and look so happy... I am so thrilled for you.

Ticey said...

Steph - this is Ticey I am the Dickamore boys cousin (hopefully you know who I am :) But I just wanted to tell you Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding day looked absolutely beautiful!! Congrats on 1 year!!